Asthma and Chlamydia pneumoniae related websitesAsthma as well as other chronic diseases are being cured
Asthma and Chlamydia pneumoniae related websites for curing asthma and other chronic diseases
Asthma and other chronic disease can often be cured by eradicating the bacteria Chlamydia pneumoniae or Mycoplasma. The key is in understanding available clinical studies and research that are available. Without a doubt more research must be conducted to answer unresolved questions. However many people who are suffering don’t have the luxury to wait for that to happen.
- Dave Oshinsky’s asthma and Chlamydia pneumoniae website where he explains how he used Dr. Hahn’s research to cure his asthma.
Dave was an early visitor to AsthmaStory and has successfully cured his asthma. Ever since that time, Dave built another website on the web to spread the word so others can also get better.
- CpnHelp.org – Chlamydia Pneumoniae related to many other diseases with a little different treatment protocols than Dr. Hahn’s Great website with a strong online forum
CpnHelp.org is a very good website for understanding the bacteria Chlamydia pneumoniae and the havoc it can play on your body. They are not focused on asthma and their protocols are stronger than Dr. Hahn’s. They use Dr. Whelden’s protocol which works very well for many. Due to the stubborn nature of Chlamydia pneumoniae, I understanding their using a stronger protocol to eradicate Chlamydia pneumoniae with multiple antibiotics for at least a year.
- Dr. David Wheldon’s website – Empirical antibacterial treatment of infection with Chlamydia pneumoniae in Multiple Sclerosis
Dr. Wheldon cured his wife of Multiple Sclerosis. At the time when all the Multiple Sclerosis experts agreeed that there was no cure for Multiple Sclerosis, Dr. Wheldon searched for a way to help his wife. This led to Dr. Wheldon suspecting Chlamydia pneumoniae as a potential culprit causing his wife’s MS which he successfully treated and cured with long term antibiotics
Watch the following video, it explains much about why this bacteria continues to wreak havoc with people’s health and why the pharmaceutical and medical community don’t fund research to include this treatment into standard medical guidelines. This must change.
Dr. Mirkin has helpful information regarding Late Onset Asthma caused by Infection
The Road Back Foundation is an excellent website that uses antibiotics as a treatment option for rheumatic and related disease.
- Neonatal chlamydial pneumonia induces altered respiratory structure and function lasting into adult life
- Neonatal Chlamydial pneumoniae induces altered respiratory structure and function lasting into adult life (Abstract)