The Bacteria Chlamydia PneumoniaeThis nasty bacteria has been linked to many chronic diseases
The bacteria Chlamydia pneumoniae is a complex infectious bacterium
that is a major cause of pneumonia. It has a complex life cycle which must infect another cell to reproduce. It travels from an infected person to the lungs of an uninfected person in small droplets.
Many people can fight off the infection but there is a select group that develop chronic severe asthma.
This bacteria can also live in other tissues within the body and is a strong suspect in causing other chronic ailments like Multiple sclerosis (MS), Als (Lou Gherigs disese), CFS, meningoencephatitis, arthritis, myocarditis, atheosclerosis and coronary heart disease.
This bacteria may hold the clue to the cause of many chronic diseases.
What Bacteria Chlamydia Pneumoniae Is
- it IS an infectious bacteria that travels from an infected person to the lungs of an uninfected person in small droplets
- it IS extremely difficult to eradicate in many individuals requiring up to a year of antibiotic treatments
- it IS associated with being the cause of severe chronic asthma in adults and children
- it IS a suspect in causing Multiple sclerosis (MS), Als (Lou Gherigs disese), CFS, meningoencephatitis, reactive arthritis, myocarditis, atheosclerosis, coronary heart disease and others
- It IS a bacteria that will negatively affect your quality of life
- it IS contagious
- it IS easier to eradicate when your body has a strong immune system. A strengthened immune system is a MAJOR key and factor when dealing with the bacteria Chlamydia pneumoniae and using antibiotics.
What Bacteria Chlamydia Pneumoniae Is NOT
- is NOT the sexually-transmitted type
- is NOT the same as pneumonia even though it is one cause of pneumonia
- is NOT easy to eradicate for many infected people
- is NOT understood by many physicians
Cite: American Academy of Neurology - April 23, 1999 Organism Responsible for Common Form of Pneumonia May Play Role in Development of MS Toronto (April 23, 1999) — An agent that causes respiratory tract infections such as community-acquired pneumonia, called...read more
Cite: American Heart Association - October 15, 2002 Co-authors include Kerstin Winbeck, M.D. Jürgen Klingelhöfer, M.D. Thorleif Etgen, M.D. Bastian Conrad, M.D. DALLAS, Oct. 15 – Long-term antibiotic treatment may slow the progress of early atherosclerosis in...read more
Cite: The Economist - March 19, 1998 Evidence is accumulating that many chronic ailments, including one that kills, are caused by bacteria MOST people, in the West at least, probably think of a bacterial infection as something that is over with quickly. You catch it,...read more
Cite: The Economist - March 21, 1998 By Nancy Humphrey Say Chlamydia pneumoniae and before you get to pneumoniae most people think of a sexually transmitted disease. “As soon as people hear the name Chlamydia their ears shut down,” said Dr. Charles W....read more